This one is just a drawing of Greg Heffley, from Diary of a Wimpy Kid. I drew this at the beginning of April 2021, and I used a tutorial for this one as well.
Next Page I've decided to go ahead and make Ethan Against the Universe less rigid in its storyline than I had originally intended so the comic can be as free as possible (ideally without getting too bonkers, but we'll see). Edit: I made the comic layout two panels wide to save time uploading future comics to the Internet.
Previous Page | Next Page It's been over a month since the first issue of Chapter 1, and I've already posted this elsewhere on the Internet (and also on WEBTOON), but not on here. Well, that changes today. As you might be able to guess, Ethan and Derek have fallen into a new world and been (kind of) saved from falling to their "doom" thanks to two dragons named Bildrim and Erivar. Edit: I made the comic layout two panels wide to save time uploading future comics to the Internet.
Previous | Next The first drawing of 2019 features Bloatula, an enemy from Mario & Luigi: Dream Team. Ignore his shadow passing over the horizon line. I didn't notice that until I'd already originally posted it five years ago, and now it's too late to change it without looking bad.
Comments
Post a Comment